Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Port Fairy to Beachport

Still having problems sending emails but can receive them! durrr. We are at Beachport now - Tony and Joey have gone out night fishing on the jetty.
when I was in Port Fairy, wandering taking photos, there was an old stone mileage marker in a garden that said "Miles to Belfast" and then I found that Port Fairy was settled by Irish whalers from Tasmania. The lady in the information centre, after me saying about Sue's and my exhibition plans, said they are always looking for exhibitions that are different during their Festival long weekends in June!! So even for Tassie, this seems to be a good subject! wonderful doorways there also.
Then I had a reply from the man in Adelaide wanting a quote on large canvas', but I will have to p;hone him, can't email!! And can't quote till I get home.
The beach is just across the road - load waves crashing on the shore, wind has dropped now thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment