Thursday, April 8, 2010

Following the Murray River

On Friday April 16, 2010, Tony, little dog Joey and I will leave Primrose Sands for about 4 weeks, to get the Spirit of Tasmania ship from Tasmania to Melbourne.
We will turn left when we get off the boat and head along the Great Ocean Road, towards the mouth of the Murray River, and then follow that inland, until we then drop down into Shepperton, and then head over to the Great Alpine Highway, that will take us down to Bairnsdale and Lakes Entrance, and from there, home.
I will keep you all updated as we travel along.
I already have my paints packed in a bin, as I am looking forward to painting the red cliffs of the Murray River, and Tony has his fishing gear already to go.
We have a camper trailer that we will live in while we are away, stopping at caravan parks that take dogs.
So come with us, as we go on holiday.

4 comments:

  1. As the song says: "Happy Trails, To You!" I hope you have a safe, wonderful and magical trip. I will be looking forward to reading your posts!
    meggs, the desertnutmeg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz and Tony

    Bon Voyage---and have a great trip!! Paint heaps and have a glass of red ----I'll be with you in spirit!! Love SUE Banks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked up the place on the Great Ocean Road you will be staying with your son and family. How beautiful is that!! I am trying to talk David into going one day. It looks a wonderful holiday spot. Love the idea of relaxing on that deck! Just finished my essay on Formalism. Now I'll spend two days refining it!! Oh to be on the road with you!!:)Luv SUEX

    ReplyDelete