Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hans Heysen


This pic is of Hans Heysen's studio that he built at Hahndorf. We visited there this morning, seeing the houses, the garden, the studio, and all around were the gum trees that he painted. Then we went into Hahndorf village to meet up with Tony's sister Di and her husband, Tony and we wandered around again. At this time of year, autumn all the trees are losing their leaves, and are the most brilliant colours.
Tomorrow we leave Murray Bridge and start our way up the Murray River. We will go through Mannum and stop at Berri for a few nights, and there, visit Renmark, Barmara and Loxton. Hopefully Tony will catch some fish - he has just said there is a good bakery at Barmara so gotta go there! I hope to do some painting, or sketching, and lots of walking.
I have also, if I haven't already talked to you, set up a hotmail address that I can write to you through. Its lizart@live.com.au - I think it has the au on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment